Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi Colin welcome to the forums :cheers We have reviews for this hotel but they are from early last year http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/menorca/son-bou/royal-son-bou-family-club-hotel/

There's some helpful hints for this resort in our resort reports here

One of them mentions the bus service is good but when we've been to Menorca we've always hired a car. The roads are very quiet and it's very easy to explore the Island as it's not that big. If you're going for 2 weeks I'd recommend a car for at least part of your holiday in case you get 'cabin fever'. We've hired a car in resort in the past but I think it was last year that there was a shortage of hire cars :que
We love Menorca and I dont think you can go very wrong going there. You might like to check out this website menorca-net.co.uk. They are a website solely designated to all things Menorca and you can find the answers to all of your questions.

Have a lovely holiday - we are off to Menorca again in June and cant wait.
Tanks for your reply folks!

really looking forward to it.

Firstchoice seems to be the only way I can find to book this hotel, is this normal, should I try shopping around ?

Thanks very much
colin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.