Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
:(
Its quite a way I think. The Rubimar are by the new Rubicon Marina towards the Papagaya end of PB.
if these apartments are at the rubicon marina then its a 10 minute drive from faro park, the marina area is really nice and good for a walk around and has quite a few bars and restaurants which are reasonably priced.
To find the Rubimar drive out of P.B towards the marina. Go straight on at the roundabout and turn next right, across at the next junction and the Rubimar is facing you. You will enjoy as it's not full of us English! (See Hotel Reviews) and the whole place is laid back. Have a great time.
We are thinking of staying at the Rubimar Appts in Playa Blanca. Can anyone tell me if there are restaurants nearby because according to the brochure they are 2.7km away!. Thanks
There are restaurants on the Rubicon Marina which is just a few yards away but the main part of Playa Blanca is about a 20-30mins walk.
The restaurants on the Manrina are excellent (Except for Lani's) but are not cheap.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.