Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hello there liz how you doing hun

i heard that they are goign to do somethign bigger and better or so they said on another website, andys dad used to work there, but whatever they are up to is secret for now
Hi how sad that Ruby's has been sold, I too used to visit every year, Please keep us posted if anyone knows where they have moved to.
It is sad had a few good nights in there.

Dave
Hiya,

Having visited Ruby's this week I can tell you the new owners seem pleasant and are very keen to keep the bar similar but make things better! The refurb looks great. As you walk down into the bar, you no longer see the bar straight ahead of you. This has been moved to the left end and you now have spectacular view across the entire Son Matias bay.

Geordie the barman who I have known for years is a good laugh and I am sure he will make you welcome.

Hope this helps
Hi
Does anyone know where the previous owners have moved to, are they still around Palma Nova?
hi
they have now got a new bar in Palma Nova on the main road going up to the roundabout from the beach
its on the left hand side sorry dont know what they have called it but they open on sat 29th march

hope this helps
Hi
If you do find out the name of the bar could you let us know , as we would like to call in for a drink or two, when we return.
Cheers :cheers
Been past the place today and there is no name above the bar yet but I know it was called Spiceys most people round there know which one it is though.
yes i was over for Easter weekend and popped into see the new bar looks nice as well
the bar is open have been past a few times but there is still no name!!!
was told yesterday that they are going to call it DIAMONDS so we will have to wait and see
Hi aptmagaluf
Any news on the name ? in your last post you said you weren't sure if it was going to be called Diamonds.
Is it on the road that leads up to the Stadium?
Cheers
Mags
having just finally got back onto my msn i can now confirm about ruby tuesdays old owners as im one of there mates.
New bar is called Diamonds
It is situated up near Golf fantasia palmanova near roundabout.
It is just around the corner from some shops apparently.
It is a sports bar.
They are serving food but at the mo no evening entertainment.
open from 10.30am till late.

Old bar rubys in palmanova is now owned by a couple from manchester.
geordie who was the bar man is now rubys bar manager.
I know hes a nice chap and will make everyone welcome and he does some mean shots.
Do not know yet if rubys is doing food or evening entertainment.
liz x
Hi,

Ohh, those views from the balcony of Ruby Tuesdays bring back lovely memories, can't wait to get back there..... :sun2

Deb.
I have just booked a holiday in Parma Nova for October and will be going back to have a look in Ruby's, a Karaoke book with 50,000 songs in there has got to be one for me. :tup

Dave.
Hello, now that the new Ruby's has been open for some time, have many people been in to see if it any good or perhaps even better or not as good as it was last year? are they still doing a Show and Bingo at night or do they have some other form of entertainment on?

Dave.
Hi I have just returned from Magaluf, while I was there I thought I would try and find Diamonds Bar, the bar old Ruby's staff have bought , What a hike It is right past Golf fantasia. turn left and up a road. The Girls who worked in Ruby's work there, Martin is working in Eastenders Bar. and we bumped into Paul, who told us they were running Funky monkey night club on the strip. Diamonds is very far out and not much custom by the sounds of it. Had a lovely cup of coffee there though.
i agree its too far away from everything and its just not on the way to anything and at Rubys they had the view now they have ???????

But the staff at the odl Rubys are OK as well and the view is still there too which makes it all worth while and the staff that are running it seem nice as well
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.