Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
If you can tell us where you are staying, we should be able to narrow the bars down for you.I know of a few bars that show live sports and have resonable drinks prices.Its a shame the game came down to penalties
Lots of bars will be screening the Leinster-Leicester match. You will not need a car to find one that does! Maybe an apt choice to watch the action might be the Grand Final bar in Benalmadena. It's in the Las Porches square, just along from 24-Hour Square heading to Torremoloinos.
I'm certain the Thistle and Alien, also at Las Porches, will show the final, too.
Thanks for replies really helpful as we dont know the area at all. we are staying Benalmadena holiday apartments but we do have a hire car - not much good if we want to celebrate tho! It says 5 min bus journey from benalmadena if that helps? Sorry for delay -am a teacher and we've just had SATs and OFSTED together woohoo - can't wait for half term and the costa del sol!
There are some nice bars at Los Porches.In addition to those mentioned by Tony theres the Winning Post a good sun trap.Also there are a few off Ave Telefonica half way up on the right.cheap drinks and another sun trap in the afternoon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.