Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Just back from Beni and saw umpteen joggers along the prom. Some looked ready to drop!!!!!
Hi Elaine ... how early in the day are you talking about ?

There are some long term refurbishment works taking place on the Poniente promenade, which may cause you some problems on the pavements and pedestrianised areas. But early in the morning, there shouldn't be too much pedestrian congestion in Parque De Elche, or on the road leading down to the harbour. The Levante promenade may be okay early in the morning too. But bear in mind that it's not completely pedestrianised, watch out for delivery vehicles, taxis, motorbikes, etc. It's not unusual to see runners actually down on the beaches, at the water's edge. There is also the pedestrianised Parque De L'Aiguera, it's on an incline but you could always run downhill and get a taxi back up !! :wink
David :wave
Thanks David and Joolz

Will pack my trainers, and see how it all pans out! It may be too hot, even early in the morning. I'll wait and see, and if needs be, will have to do some early morning lengths in the pool to burn off all those calories I intend putting on eating all that lovely food, obviously washed down with a refreshing jug of Sangria!!! :glynis

Can't wait - only 4 more get ups! :sun

Cheers

Elaine :fly
You should have no problems at all. The right side of the road (coming from the Jaime) along Poniente is torn up, but there is the beach path right along the left side. We walked along it last week.

Enjoy it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.