Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Your perfectly right SM, as for teenagers and children, well i perfectly accepting of them, you see it feels as though i married one....then produced the other! :rofl only joking!! , shush quick he's coming, turn off the computer!!! :rofl
thanks for your views SM totally agree with them :D
Post in all CAPS deleted. luci - HT Mod
Welshoney, how incredibly foxy is your avatar!? go on girl.
:offtop thanks amandajgee fancied a change had a lot of comments about it.

Hope you have a fab holiday not long to go now
:P relax,you will love it! we did!! the beaches are beautifull....you can even eat on the beach in the restaurant, you can even eat crepes/pizzas by the pool so you don't have to stop the bronzing to eat!!he he!!
have fun!!
:P maybe it depends whose serving, but even me smiling politely and batting my eyelids still did'nt get me more than one drink at a time....the crepes too!!
(ps,,and i'm not that bad looking either)lol!!!!
thanks sooooo looking forward to it.
A lot of people are saying 'must try the crepes' i am soooo gonna be a little piggie on holiday, i love crepes, but can anyone tell me if you have to pay for them or if they are included in the AI.
Id say they would be included in the AI. The two times Ive been to Tunisia they were on the breakfast menu - lovely with chocolate :)
In fact if you do have a sweet tooth then you will be spoiled for choice, lots of lovely sticky doughnut type things soaked in honey or covered in sugar or chocolate - and thats just for breakfast :) Desserts are even better :)
oh my god, i think i may have found my heaven! i have the biggest sweet tooth ever! they say nothing tastes as good as a size 10, but oh i'll be a healthy 12 by the time i get back!
Try the italian in the the hotel, if you want steak or anything cooking that you have bought outside the hotel they will obilige for you. The snack bar, beware of ketchup - they put it on cos youre british! (ask for the lovely kebabs without it!!)

The stall holders wont hassle you, it just gives you the opportunity to shop without leaving the complex. Not sure if the small zoo is still on site, its worth a look for your little un.

Dont worry about being slim and blonde, they prefer bigger girls out there! I attracted no attention, (natural blonde hair, blue eyes and a size 8-10 at the time) while a friend who we met got tons - V large, dark hair!

Have a great time, its s great hotel and a lovely country!

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
Oh and watch out for the guy selling the trips on the pirate ship, he swore ours would be mainly brits aboard it, but we were the only ones and i got very very sea sick!!
thanks for your replies.
Not long to go now, can't wait :hyper
Ha ha ha, i don't think my hubby will be impressed if i try out the 'Italian'!! :rofl

I'm so looking forward to going, i don't care about the hassle. I didn't know there was different restaurants at the hotel! Thanks for that carolineallen2

Axx
Wehey!! welshoney, another review has come up trumps! oh we're all going on a summer holiday....ahem, sorry got a bit excited there! :oops:
Thats assuming its still there!! but it was great we used to eat lunch there most days as we were HB when we were there. Was my first hol in ages, and the one my little un didnt come un, i was gutted! she would of loved it!

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
PS let me know if there is an italian there i can try out!! ha ha :lol:
amandajgee

Just read the new reports :D

Only a month to go can't wait.
I've been to this hotel 6 times and had abrilliant holiday evey time.The last time I went it wasn't AI only HB but the food was great.It's in a fantastic location,only about 10/15mins from airport.Try to go Bedouin Feast excursion,really good night! Hope you enjoy your hols.
thanks nodocdoe, as you seem to be a season traveller to this hotel, could you answer some queries for me please.

Is it acceptable for men to wear 3/4 trousers to dinner or to they have to wear long trousers?
Can you hire safety boxes?
And what is the sun bed/ towel situation realy like? :D
Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.