Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
SAHARA TRIPS
6 Posts
it's a fantastic expirience, but a spend an awful long time on the coach, so take something to occupy yourself....
I have done 2 of them and didnt find them tiring at all,lots to look at the scenery changes so much,enjoyed them both,try and do one with the Red Lizard train,thats great.Good choice with the Royal Kenz,we stayed there last year,great hotel.A really good excursion for an evening is Alzara Parc,Lights and Lasers.
Thanks for advice so far will help a lot any idea of prices :sun2
Didn't say they were tiring - just that you spend an awful lot of time on the coach - think you end up doing smething like 600 miles. But a great experience.
There are quite a few reports on the Sahara trip on here. The Medinat Alzhara is certainly worth seeing but unless things have changed in the past couple of years you really do need to go with your rep as it's difficult to get to independently, as I reported on HT after I'd been. I'm sure there used to be a website for them but I've just 'googled' it and can't find anything.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.