Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
has anyone been in feb?

thinking of booking the all inclusive deal they have and was just wondering if anyone can tell me what it is like and in feb

thanks
I've added this hotel to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review HERE

Many Thanks :wave
In the meantime there are some reviews for you HERE
just booked hotel samba {all inclusive} 9th to 13th january.
any karaokes ,late bars open this time of year?
any information on hotel?
cheers.
12 of us stayed at this hotel 3yrs ago and i can honestly say it was the best holiday weve ever had.we were s/c and the apartments were fab,service great,had a lovely pool view.cant coment on the food apart from the snacks by the pool which were lovely.entertainment was superb,russell the english entertainments guy was a star had a great time in there english pub.the hotels itself personally i think is in a great position as its only a ten minute at the most walk downhill into lloret itself,which i defo would not like to stay there.would not hesitate recomending this hotel to anyone,and the age ranges were from 8 to 60yrs old,teenagers had a ball there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.