Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
It would appear so, as no more can be said of a certain German gentleman :wink:
Just come back. Ingos was well and truely still going last week.
edited out possible libel
Fiona ht mod
Which is the Bazaar just past the baga river?
is this Ingos? :?
Nope, thats the Mackies Market. Think there should be one last Ingo's Market today.
Nope, thats the Mackies Market. Think there should be one last Ingo's Market today

Can you keep us informed of what is happening?

Cheers
Was at Ingo`s last saturday when the police came in and took Ingo away
The market was very busy and in full flow and still carried on till late,all the traders were saying that this would be the last one but lets see what happens tonight.Allan.
It was business as usual last night.The stall holders seem to think it'll be carrying on.
Just got back, spoke to a local priest whilst there, he was the one who kicked up a fuss and had it moved when they set up near to Siolim bridge,**edited** He thinks it will go on until the end of the season as it provides to much income for the local community.

Got the Goa blues now and only been back 48hrs.
Please keep any further discussions to the subject of the market only. Do not discuss individuals. Do not discuss deportations. HT is a free forum- we cannot afford to be put in the position where we can be sued. Please also do not give weblinks to news articles discussing this either.
Where this is ignored the entire post will be deleted from this forum and passed on to admin.
In any case such discussions are not relevant to a holiday forum.
I'm sure you can understand HT's position on this.
Thanks
Fiona
Yes Fiona you are right, but the info I posted is directly from the source and is common knowledge throughout the area. This thing is no longer a secret and the parties concerned are all putting there cases forward in the local papers.
If anyone wants to see what we have to consider have a look here
Point taken, might be an idea to put this to bed then.
good suggestion!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.