General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi
Can anyone tell me if you can use this from Fuerteventura to the U.K.

Thanks
Yes you can. It works from any place in Spain.
With a mobile Phone will this number only work with a Spanish sim card, or will it also work with a UK pay as you go sim card. If so will the prices be the same. :?:
I have used this a few times now to call family in UK and am waiting for my phone bill to see how much cheaper it actually is. The one thing I have found is that there is a bad echo at both ends when using this number.
Hi Im going away on Sunday (Costa Dorada) and normally have to phone home a lot - normally use phone cards but if this is cheaper will give it a go - can anyone tell me if they have personally used this yet - has the price been proved? If so can you use it in ANY phone box? I have found when abroad before after buying phone cards they can only be used in certain types of call boxes - which is often a pain?!
Has anyone actually used this service and if so, was it cheaper?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.