What a DUMP!!!
Myself and my family Hired two Park View Plus Chalets from 18 - 25 August, The Chalets were filthy we had to clean every pot, pan, Cup ,Plate, Bowl and all the cutlery before we could use it.
There were Cobwebs complete with spiders in every corner of every room, there was a vent with all dirt coming out of it and there was a big damp patch at the entrance to the shower, I dosent seem that this was a one of chalet becase both the Chalets we hired were in the same state.
When I reported it to reception the lady there asked if we would be out for the day, I said "yes" she then said she would get some cleaners in to tidy the chalets up. This Didnt Happen and the cobwebs and dirt remained.

The clubhouse was awful too you would come out of the place smelling as if you had been working in a chip shop all night and the beer was overpriced too.
The resort of St Osyth was not bad in itself we tended to go to the Essex Seagull Pub for some food and a couple of pints that were not to bad this pub has just been newly referbished.

We would Also visit the Sailor Boy Pub up near the beach pub could do with some decorating But the beer is very good and not too badly priced at £2.50 a pint and the D.J and Karaoke is good quality too

I Will not be recomending the Seawick Holiday Village to Anyone
unless of course they have a love for spiders