Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
SECRET GARDEN
5 Posts
Haven't been there myself but found some links for you.
Hope you have a fab hol :D

http://www.thecaravanningsite.co.uk/cornwall7.html
Thanks for the reply, I`ve already seen that site though, just wanted to hear from someone who`d been, and could give an opinion. Thanks anyway.
No-one seems to have been there, so it looks as if we`ll have the place to ourselves, as we`ve now booked for our summer hols. I hope we`re not too lonely while we`re there!
Well, we got back from the Secret Garden last weekend, after 2 weeks down there. We were very pleasantly surprised on arrival to find that it was a very nice , quiet site, and that it lived up to it`s name, it`s so well hidden that you`d hardly know that it`s there. It definitely can`t be called a blot on the landscape. A couple of small niggles, although there are only 12 pitches, some of the units had a fair few people in them, so extra facilities in the toilet and shower block would have been nice, help to cut down on queues. Also, pleased we were on pitch number 2, as although 1 to 5 were very spacious, the other 7 pitches seemed a lot smaller. We were also bothered a lot by loud barking dogs late at night, which got to be really annoying, especially on a site that doesn`t take dogs! All in all though, it is a very nice, peaceful( most of the time), pretty site, within reach of quite a few of Cornwall`s beauty spots.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.