Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi elly we stated at Victoria court Xmas and new yr had a great time they have availability although i got a few emails back saying they were only taking bookings for the 2 week also try palmona beach el mirador apartments holiday-lettings maestro vacations or just google the apartments
....very wise to be booking early!...you could try TenerifeTemptations.com, usually a good choice of apartments.
This xmas and new year i stayed in the Andorra apartments which are sort of in between Centre las amercias and los christ (next to Vulcano hotel) and i booked through alpha rooms (in Aug 2007) and only paid £332 for a week in a 1 bed apartment - they were spotless clean and very central yet in quiet location

Maybe some internet sites havent released all accom yet?? just a thought as Alpha rooms only brought up 5 options for between xmas and new year and they always give at least 40-50 options and the options they give are for HOTELS not apartments.
ellynewton

For Victoria Court 1 give Victoria Services a call on 0034 922 797 715, 9am to 5pm.

Im sure they also look after apartment in El Mirador and Victoria 2

Worth a try :tup

YNTTK
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.