Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
We stayed there two years ago, some of the apts. are privately owned and it is the luck of the draw if you get a good one. We had one overlooking the London Pub and got no sleep at all. Shabby and dirty apt.
but that was the one that we had, some are fine. try to get a photo. And have a look at the Hotel Review section.

Moved into the Buensol in Torremolinos, the best s/c apts. on the Costa
in our opinion, we are booked there in Nov.
Me and my girldfiend were very impressed when we stopped at the Stella Maris apartments on the border of Los Boliches/Fuengirola. It was spotlessly clean, right on the beach, spacious yet not too rowdy and it was reasonably priced.
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. I'm in contact with the owner of apartment 76 in the Las Palmeras and things are looking favourable. With it being the first time I haven't booked a package holiday, I'm not sure how we will get on for entertainment in the evening, especially with the two young-ish kids. Is there anything to stop us wandering into the hotels where there is entertainment on? This may appear a bit cheeky but I want the kids to have the fun in the evenings that I had when I was a kid on the Costa Del Sol, but I'm trying to keep the cost down as I haven't got mega-bucks!
Not cheeky at all SummerMan9 to use other hotels.

They want your custom as much as you want theirs.

If you don't get sorted, PM me and I'll give you a contact for a cheap B&B.

All the best,

Robby :wink:
I've stayed at the hotel Las Palmeras quite a few times and I would think that you would be welcomed if you gate crashed their entertainment. Every time we've been there we've been surprised at how few people there are in the lounge. We don't watch it ourselves, tried it once, it was diabolical. It doesn't start until 10.30 - way past our bedtime!
:D Hi summerman, just wondering is it definately fuengurola you are wanting an apartment? We have just come back from Benalmadena Palace in Benalmadena, these apartments were fantastic, especially for children, (They were actually more geared up for kids than adults), I won't go into details, unless your interested, but I would definaltely recommend these apartments to anyone who has kids. My lad who's 12 is begging us to go back next year. BBB.
stayed there in nov and feb but lovely sea and marina views but my niece who is 11yrs was board we were in bed early reading;something we don,t do at home nce food......that was it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.