Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hiya...you will find most places in Puerto Rico are self catering, they do come under hotels or apartments..but are self catering. try the vista mar, Monaco apartments, Puerto mar, really there are loads. :D :D
WE stayed at the Rio Piedras in Puerto Rico in April, They are really nice. We had a lovely big balcony with table and chairs and two sunloungers. We looked over the Marina and the public pool. We were on the ninth floor, but the studios are stagerred not nine floors straight up. Lovely pool area with good views. There is a supermarket next door near enough. We only do breakfasts though and eat out evenings.
Hi,

We're just back from the Terrazamar Suites which is at the back of the commercial centre. I would highly recommend this accommodation which is only about a year old. I've put a review on for it.

Lorraine.
Hi Lorraine,

It sounds like we have found where we want to stay. The Terraza Mar sounds lovely and right at the top of the mountain where we like to be. The travel agent yesterday tried to sell us the Babalu but the reports are you have to hire the kettles!!!! Bit rich when they are meant to be self catering apartments. Anyway thats my little rant.

Thank you very much for your post.

Terazza Mar here we come!!!!!

Paula xx
Hi Paula,

The Terraza Mar Suites are at the back of the Commercial centre which is the one at the bottom, Babalu is up at the Europa centre. Yes it does seem crazy that you have to hire essentials like kettles in a self catering accommodation!!

I will definitely be returning back to Terraza Mar soon as the accommodation was so good - my parents have been up at the top a few times to Rio Sol and other apartments but also far preferred Terraza Mar for accommodation and location.

Cheers.

Lorraine
DOH!!!!!!! What am I like.....

You did tell me it was behind the commercial centre didn't you in your previous post?!?!?!

I did ring the travel agents yesterday to get prices and it looks like we will be staying at the Terazza Mar.

Thanks for your help Lorraine.

Talia x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.