UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
never been there - but live fairly near and it has a very good reputation in the area.

kev
Read some other reports elsewhere and some seem good and some not so good.

Sometimes I wonder if the favourable one's are posted by staff to give a good report.

Phil.
Some years since I stayed there, but I had an excellent experience there.
I know a few people who have been there for christmas work parties and balls, on seperate occasions and they had all liked it. One party of people spent the day using the spa and gym. :roll:
I've been to the Selsdon Park Hotel a few times (and have spent the weekend there) and found it very nice indeed.

It's set in lovely, peaceful surroundings (lots of birdsong when you wake up in the morning) and the bedroom we had was HUGE! Had a 4-poster bed, suite area, and beautiful views of the greenery outside.

Food was excellant too!

It's the sort of hotel you'd go to to relax. It's quite grand-looking; feels slightly like a gentlemens' club. I would definitely recommend it.

Strawberry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.