Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I dont know if the owners has changed. The Hotel is situated after Migros, imagine you were walking to Icmeler from Marmaris, second right (I think) after Migros, and its a 2 minute walk up the hill.

It used to be very basic, but the bed was clean.
Thank you turkeyconvert.

Is it in a Quiet or busy area.

Ginkster :sun2
Its very quiet where the Hotel is situated, you are about a 2-3 minute walk down to the main road. Its 2 doors away from the Seler Hotel. I found the area ideal.
Just the location we want

Between Marmaris and Icmeler

THe hotel reports have been bad ... but the location sounds Ideal.

Cheers
Ginkster :sun2
Location is just after Migros, Marmaris Gold Centre. Its towards the end of Marmaris, heading towards Icmeler. Takes about 15 minutes to walk from the Hotel to the Marina if that gives you a better idea.
Thank you convert
While your here .. can you give advice on transport to AKYAKA ( MUGLA )... Dolmus or the other BUS

Cheers
Gink :sun2
Sorry I cant help, but we never ventured that far, we only travelled between Icmeler and Marmaris on the dolmus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.