Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
senfoni hotel
7 Posts
hi aam ,i have only been able to find 1 review on this hotel ,like yourself, i did however notice goldtrail use this hotel ,if you are thinking of using goldtrail have a look here first..
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=23936&start=0

irene
hello does anyone what this hotel is near (marmaris) I meant to be staying there, on the 15th of may does anyone know whats near it like hotels bars etc
Hi I have booked to go to this Hotel Senfoni on the 16th May 2006 for a week and can not seem to find any reviews on it. Anyone help?

Relatives are coming out also on the 15th but staying at the Sunway Hotel we were told by Goldtrail that these were within a couple of minutes walk of each other anyone any idea?
hi!i stayed at senfoni hotel in sept.theyr basic but ok, the staff tho i found not all that pleasant but we didnt hav much contact with them so it was ok!rooms are small but if you want your room cleaned, the maid wont do it whilst your there,even to try and leave to let her,she wont have any it!!!theres 2 pools-a baby one and a huge deep one so be careful and theres sunbeds-its a fairly small hotel though. Also, because its full of rooms you can hear everything around you!Its situated in sitelar, just along from migros up a side street so you can walk or catch the dolmus down teh street to the busy parts-just be careful when returning in the dark as theres not many street lighst and its dark!Dont be put off though, at the end of teh day we wanted it really just to sunbathe at during the day and sleep at night and we got a great price so we cant complain!its what you make of you holiday at the end of the day that matters!Im sure itll be fine and you'll enjoy it!XxX
hey,its senfoni,pronounced symphony!yup,i'll review it then!
thanks for the replys the hotel is called senfoni hotel and im going with goldtrail
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.