General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
of those 3 Playa del Ingles would be the better bet for weather, the balearics get bit cooler into late Sept....

It's been about 3 years since i last went to Ibiza and based on 2005 prices you'd be looking at about €40-50 admission and small bottle of water €5-8 in the big clubs but but I'm pretty sure most of the major promotors have their closing parties around 2nd/3rd week of September.. the bars/disco bars will be open but maybe no big events...??
just checked Ibiza-spotlight.com... (you can enter you're travel dates and it shows whats on that week)

this year actually looks good for week 20th - 27th seems the promotors have stretched the season out by a week or so. Space closing 28th, Cream 25th, Judgement Sundays 21st etc etc
sound for that, how much spendin money u reckon you'd need for a week in ibiza though?
and if we were goin to playa des ingles would u reccomend organinsin it on our own or through a travel agents which gives a bus transfer etc?
spending money really depends on what you want to in Ibiza? if you want to go to one of the main clubs every night and you drink a fair bit then you could easily clear £1,000 in a week, especially if you add on any boat trips and stuff... i'm pretty sure i took £1,000 for 2 weeks in 2005 but we picked the best 4 or 5 nights we wanted to go to and on the other nights just chilled out with a nice meal and a few beers.
sound man, i'd prob be on a mad one if i only went for a week so id say ibiza could prove to be dead expensive..
and if we were goin to playa des ingles would u reccomend organinsin it on our own or through a travel agents which gives a bus transfer etc?
price it up both ways and see which is cheaper.. there's not that many cheap flights to gran canaria so may well be cheaper with a package and prices should be pretty good for that week cos the kids are back at school.
my son is just back from ibiza and he took a £1000 for 2weeks and he said that was plenty .he and 8 friends were out every night they went h/b never made breakfast mind you but they had there dinner nearly every night some times they went out for a chinese etc, they booked diy they only paid £480 for the 2weeks and that was at high season :)
It really does depend what you do when you're there.. more so than any other island.
If you stay in San An and want it to be just like Magalluf/Laganas/Kavos etc etc and hang with the 18-30 crowd around the west end bars and dance bars then £1,000 will be fine for 2 weeks....
We tend to stay somewhere a bit more chilled and get taxis over to Ibiza town/San An/San Raf or down to bossa and travel depending what night it is/DJ's etc etc We spent about £1000 in 2 weeks doing this in 2005.. with the Euro as it is and inflation over 3 years i would now plan to take approx £1200-£1300 perhaps but we do not go out every night with that £££.. 1 big night is usually followed by 2 very chilled ones.
If you want to do the proper hardcore Ibiza thing every night and love your music then £1000 in a week is easy peasy... 50 euro admission, 20 euro taxis, 100-150 euro drinks/smokes/etc, 20 euro food - that's 190-240 euros for a 1 decent night out ???

I'm not saying that £1000 in 2 weeks is wrong... it just depends which ibiza you're there to enjoy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.