Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The serin hotel in marmaris is lovely my mum and dad stayed there one year and had a brillaint time. When me and my boyfriend went to marmaris with them they took us to see the serin and all the friends that they had made there the staff are very friendly and the hotel is very clean. The pool is very nice to there is also a nice pool bar area where you can sit and relax and enjoy a nice drink. The location of this hotel is good as well you are very close to all amenities. And there is thousands of resturants to choose from. But will you tell them if they see andys ederehan resturant to eat there it is just across the road from the oscar hotel and the food is excellent I would say it is the best in marmaris and so do my mum and dad and they have been going to marmaris for years
Serin Hotel is a very basic hotel but generally clean and close to the town centre and all the bars/restaurants.
Hi there

I am going to Marmaris, Turkey in about 4 weeks and was wondering if anyone had stayed at the Serin Hotel - as i would like to know what it is like there :?:

Shells
Hello :D

Friends off mine are staying at the Serin Hotel in Marmaris :pele

On the 27th Aug for a week

Has any one stayed here lately?

Just to give them a idea what it is like :D

They are going A/I

:glynis Marionx :ghug
Hi,
A friend of mine in Leeds travelled out a week later ans was staying at this hotel. I visited a few times, the hotel looked ok inside although i thought quite small. It is right on the beach so not far to walk. The pool area looked friendly but it did look very small.
There are 2 Serin hotels in Marmaris and one is all inclusive and my mother in laws friend went and booked it for her as a surprise in May this year.

I went down to visit them and to cut a long story short I booked them into the Devamli in Icmeler the next day and got them out of there away from all the plonkies that would sit at the bar area from first light till it shut.

Very basic and nothing to write about really.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.