Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I think somebody is winding somebody up here!

On beaches all over the world, it can be too hot to walk with bare feet at times. To actually close a beach for that reason, I don't think so!! Can you imagine a large Sharm hotel closing it's beach "because it was too hot"? It would never live it down! Beach shoes should ensure no problems, unless of course, they are really cheap plastic ones. That could be painful!!! :shock:
just back from Sharm yesterday. It was extremely hot and the beach was most definitely open.
As carrot says no problem if you are wearing beach shoes.
Never heard such a thing. It has not been hotter than normal here... in fact, in Cairo it has not been hotter than the UK these days !
Thanks for the replies, lets all hope its not true. If i can i'll post the link from where i read it. I'm no techno guru so dont know if it will work.
Thanks for the link dasmith, what a weird story! I dont think anyone should worry about it too much. The only place I could imagine a problem would be the beach at Swisssinai's hotel, where a major Marmite spill could result in a "sticky" situation!
....and if that happened then blame Alan for leaving a big tub of Marmite on the beach ( see other thread ) !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.