Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
shopping
11 Posts
depending what exactly you are after..... there are plenty of lacoste shops, also a small chain called wimbledon which stock lacoste, burberry, versace, d&g etc....... if its bags specifically your after then probably the safari..... just past starco is your best bet (so im told.... i dont tend to buy many bags!!!!) miss sixty also in abundance!
Yes,although not in Costa Adeje,the "Safari" Centre opposite the Mare Nostrum Resort also has lots more designer shops for clothes,shoes,handbags,perfume,jewellery etc.
:)
although not classed as designer,there is a great Mango outlet in the San Eugino centre. really good discounts on clothes bags and shoes.
thanks for all the replies. where about is the safari centre?
mango is closed.

the safari bag place im on about is just past starco's...... 100 yards past leonardo's bars..... the safari centre fiona is talking about is over by the mare nostrum/med palace
Hi belgarlady
If you're staying in Costa Adeje,and fancy a look, would recommend you take a taxi to the Safari Centre.Just ask the driver to take you there,opposite the Mare (pronounced Mari) Nostrum Resort. Lovely shops here,think you'd be impressed. :)
mango is not closed its situated close to hotels bitacorra and vulcano
the mango that was mentioned before.... at the san eugenio shopping centre is closed.
mango at the san eugenio centre has just re opened !!
Good, we like that one
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.