General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Foamburst gets my vote too. Great lather from a tiny amount. :cheers
I could never get a good "wobble" until I switched from a flannel to a scrunchie, even cheap stuff will froth with a one of these.
I don't get much wobble on my jollies (except bum/belly etc!!) but I put that down to the suncream. I always thought the suncream prevents the frothing????
oo! hadn't thought of that, and it was a scrunchie that I used. I like the exfoliating feel of them :tup
I'm also one who uses the foamburst shower stuff. If I find it on offer somewhere, I end up buying enough to last quite a long time. :D
im a foamburst fan too :tup
used with a scrunchie ( or a pair of exfoliating gloves = better than a body scrub and not as messy !)
I vote for Imperial Leather too, but I usually use their ordinary shower gel which you can often get for £1 a bottle if you look around.

I wouldn't bother with trying brands out at home...the biggest thing I've found with water in the Balearics is that it's very chlorinated (or maybe that's me after being in the pool :rofl ) and the chlorine alters the fragrance of many other brands, including to my nose ...Dove.

No point taking anything fancy, you won't appreciate the difference ;)

I take a scrunchie too, to get a good lather.
nivea cashmere moments shower creme does give some serious "wobble" :D Used it in cyprus with a scrunchie which created lots of bubbles and left skin soft and smelling wonderful ;)
For my winter jollies I always take Snow Fairy from Lush, it is divine and smells like candy floss. It is limited edition and usually comes out in the autumn.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.