Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello just wondered if any one has stayed in the studio apartments on the lower floor as i have heard bad things about it all help would be good as me and my lady are going out the in october thanks again :D
Hi Marc
We stayed there last year in room 121 I think,one floor under the shop at the top pool. It was dark,very cold due to air coming in through a vent from the kitchens, you could hear the staff from another vent. We asked for a move as did most people in the lower floors but had to wait a week as all rooms were full.
It depends who you are travelling with as First Choice have the bad rooms with Thompsons having the good ones.
Apart from the room the apartments were great and we would go back.
ty i look forward to going :)
hi just booked siesta beach apartments gumbet does anyone no what room are like and do they have tv ,sterio , balcony ect thanks :D
yes thanks i have but they dont say anything about tv, its just i have a back problem and if i am ill and stuck in i will need one ,but i can always take my portable dvd
If found this email address in a previous topic siestabeach@superonline.com You can perhaps email them and ask.

luci :wave
The rooms in Siesta beach are lovely. The studios are quite large but some of them don't have much light in them. The apartments are very nice and have a balcony but no tv, just a small radio.
I had a tv in the lounge in my appartment which was 311 situated on the ground floor, No balcony No radio, I personally didnt like it and wouldnt go back even for free, But it's each to ones own.
We were at the top part near the top pool and it was very nice there. Maybe you got a tv to compensate for no balcony ;)
thanks kedi going with hubbie & sons 13 &17 so i think i will be in an apartment hope i dont get a dungeon like you did rw6.46 :cry when did you go kedi and is the music blasting all night .
We came back last monday. The music was not too loud up at the top, I was back at the apartment fairly early (i.e. before 11pm with the children and you culdn't hear much inside the apartments, just a background nosie really. We did stay in one of the lower rooms the year before and it was a bit louder down the bottom.

Are you going with a package ? I think the Thompson rooms are down the bottom. We booked direct this year and asked for a nice quiet room because of the children.
Hi kedi we booked with first choice ,so where do you think its better top or bottom ,reviews seem to say first choice rooms are older :)
First choice I think the rooms are at the top. Thomson and Thomas Cook are towards the bottom end.

I booked with Thomas Cook, was at the bottom end room number 611. There was no tv or radio (we didn't mind this as we used my phone as a radio)

No balcony but a patio area and we also had a bit of a garden.

Music at night wasn't too bad and we rarely heard a thing unless the window or patio door was open.
We prefered the top but whichever I think you will have a good stay there. Be aware though that they have stared to charge 4ytl to use the sunbeds on the beach, which I think is an outrage as everywhere else is free.
Thank you all for the info ,and did anyone go jetskying and remember the prices :?:
I have to say it was the worst accomodation I have ever stayed in,we also had one of the dungeons,smelly,dark,ours was located just down the steps from reception on the right under the turkish bath,wouldnt go back for free.we went with Thomsons,no tv or radio.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.