Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Just recently after finishing a particuarly horrendous night shift I stopped off to get some shopping on way home...... got home, putting it away (half asleep) and then realising what I had bought..... stuff for my son's sandwiches, his tea etc (I'm vegetarian, he isn't)........ thats okay BUT he moved out 3 months ago :duh :( :cry

Well at least him and his g/f were happy with unexpected shopping!!
This isnt about me personally, but ages ago when i was a teenager in the mid 90's, my mums friend plucked up the courage to come to Goa with us, and it was her first ever holiday abroad. This would have been our second time to Goa, and a couple of days before we were all due to go, my mums friend went shopping, and came back with a couple of massive bottles of water, honestly, must have been a little smaller than a small suitcase.

She didnt think there was any bottled water available in Goa :rofl , to be honest, i think she thought we were taking her to somewhere very remote, with only a beach for company :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Oh i like it Bless her i bet she as laughed at that so many times.

Pip
x
I honestly dont know what she thought Goa was, but even i knew it was a tourist hotspot then lol.

I suppose back then, only the likes of Jewel in the crown were offering package holidays to Goa, so she didnt really see Goa listed in a thomascook brochure for example .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.