Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Silver Coast
7 Posts
Don't leave us Sue and Mick... :bawl
Mick there is a british member called Omostra06 who now lives north of Lisbon but i think he lives inland and not on the coast maybe he can help you, send him a PM. The real estate website of http://www.Gekkohomes.com is the region were he lives. Cheers Jayjan
..... and what chance have we got of organising a H.T. get-together if you're up there ?We couldn't manage it last year when we were all in the Algarve !...... ( or is that why you're thinking of moving.... ?) :rofl
Nice post Algarveadick but its not a done deal yet, it may not happen but, you never know. We're over again beginning of July with a few of family, there will be 8 of us, so if I were you I'd close down for rest of season. :)
Thanks for info Jayjan I'll send a pm.
Oh and Sagres you know I love you lot really, If I were you I'd be more worried if I planned to come back, especially if it was to Lagos, could affect property prices big time. :)
could affect property prices big time.

Well we need something to bring 'em down or we'll never get out there on a permanent basis !! :rofl
Why do ya wanna move mick surely your apartment is big enough for the two of yoos? or do you want more challenging golf courses :lol: .As Sagres sez we will never get to all meet up, same place same time, but maybe you could fly down for the occassion :fly :lol: Cheers Jayjan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.