Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Skanes El Hana
6 Posts
Hi Angela :wave:

I hope you and your mum have a great time in Skanes, have you seen the reviews for the Skanes El Hana hotel? http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/tunisia/skanes/skanes-el-hana-hotel/

If anybody is able to provide a recent review we would love to receive it, thank you :tup

Graham
Thanks Graham

Yes I looked at the reviews and they are pretty mixed.

Oh well its too late now. It is on the beach and in the sun, as long as its clean and we can eat ok we will be happy.

I was hoping someone may have been recently and can give me a updated review.

Roll on the 4th september.
My sister in law is a cleaner at Skanes El Hana and it is a beautiful hotel. I haven't been there for a while so I can't review its recent performance. My Sis in law is fantastic though and if you get her cleaning your room, you'll be fine! Unfortunately, reviews are all based on an individual opinion, so what may be fab for one person, isn't so hot for another. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time though with the wonderful weather and beautiful settings. Enjoy!!
Thanks for that, whats your sister in laws name.

I have been to Tunisia only once before and found the people to be so friendly and polite. I find most people will treat you the way you treat them and a smile goes a long long way :)
Thanks for that, whats your sister in laws name

soussegirl & Angela I have sent you both a PM regarding posting her name on the forum :tup

Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.