Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
El Hana Palace
5 Posts
Just joined this site yesterday. I am going back to this hotel for the 5th time since last Sept in Dec this year.

We love it as it is quiet with virtually no entertainment. It is like going home for us now as we have got to know a lot of people. We always get the same room and love it.

The only thing I would not rave about is the food in the buffet, quite mediocre, so we go B&B and eat out.

Hope you liked your stay there.

LINNI :D
:?: Please can someone tell me if this hotel provides towels for the pool or beach. We are going there at the end of August, and want to know if we should pack some or not. :?:
Hi

Just got back last Sunday from our 9th visit to this hotel and going back in Sept. Yes, there are towels provided at the pool area by the pool guys.
Hi everyone!

I am booked in to this hotel for 7 days on a FB basis, i leave on the 27th August.

I have read a few reviews on this hotel, mainly i must say from Trip Advisor. These have all been very favourable, but i have seen mixed reviews on here.

I did confuse myself as there are a number of hotels with a similar name, i believe mine is the one built around the villa of the kings daughter or something???

This one i believe;

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297952-d316757-Reviews-Hana_Palace_Hotel-Port_El_Kantaoui.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297952-d316757-r5230879-Hana_Palace_Hotel-Port_El_Kantaoui.html

Is anyone on here able to give an up to date review on this hotel for me, as my girlfriend is keen to get views to suppress her fears, depsite the views on Trip Advisor being excellent in my opinion.

And 2 other questions....

A trip to the Sahara..because only there for a week, do they do a 1 day trip and is it worth it?

And

Is there an email address for the hotel?, as i would like to ask/request a room overlooking pool/sea, and if anyone knows which room numbers cover this?

My thanks in advance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.