General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I've been giving it a bit of thought and i've got to avoid smelly food or food that makes you smell and also food and drink that give you stomach ache or make you go to the loo.

Anyway my list so far :-

Peperami
Granola bars
Some fruit (small bags)
Crisps (cheese and onion)
Ham sandwiches
Bottle of water
We have just started to take coach trips this year and in the summer we took those small tubes of yoghurt called Frubes,which I think are meant for children but we freeze them and wrap them in some foil and they stay frozen for hours.They are so refreshing
I always take chicken, tomato & basil pasta dish ( nice change from all sandwiches & filling). A ham & peas pudding panini. Mini savoury eggs. Fruit salad (just those little ones from the supermarket). Packets of mini chedders, with single mixed cheeses. Couple of fruit bars.
I also take cereal bars for the first pit stop as I couldnt eat a cooked breakfast at a services!
Jay Trip , they also do Choobs which are a bit cheaper , we have a competition at work with how many you can squirt in your mouth at a time , good fun if you can avoid laughing :D

Glynis , I also like mini cheddar s , but they now do mini ritz in a 6 pack , very tasty , also like marmite flavoured cashews despite never eating marmite .
doe wrote:
They look like a good idea Glynis :tup

Very moorish Doe..... :tup
Might have to give those mixed cheeses a go. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.