Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
HI Brian, glad to hear you're pleased with your choice of hotel. Hope you've seen the worst of the rain. Have fun, speak soon :cheers
I thought you'd be happy with the location Wizz :tup
UPDATE

went on a trip round the southern part of the island yesterday, great day out but Tiering, today awoke to wall to wall sunshine 28 deg now sitting on balcony having a cup of tea before a siesta [off to the Tavena Aqua marina tonight for a few jars and some 60's 70's music quite cheep there 2 large 1 small mythos and 2 metaxa with coke only just over 15 euro, packing and chill out tomorrow for early flight sunday [but i do have my fingers crossed for a strike :tup but it dosn't look likely :cry ]

Yasus
wiz
[off to the Tavena Aqua marina tonight for a few jars and some 60's 70's music quite cheep there 2 large 1 small mythos and 2 metaxa with coke only just over 15 euro, packing

Usually our last port of call before bed Wizz - loved the prices and the music!
Usually our last port of call before bed Wizz - loved the prices and the music!

must like us then... Marina was not charging for the coke and on my last drink she half filled the glass with metaxa
was expecting a thick head this morning but its like the sky clear as a bell,

last day today [although i still have hopes of an air traffic control strike so we have to stay a few more days]

wiz
;) Stayed near there many moons ago Wizard. We were in a self contained bungalow which I believe is now a shop! Did you get to Melissani Lake and Drogaratic Caves - amazing. Or hire a car and go to Assos and right up top to Fiscardo? Ferry across to Xi red sand beach? If not...book again for next year :rofl
No BB i dont do holes :rofl only history and sociology [traditional villages]

wiz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.