Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thats brilliant.......Well done!! :lol:
WOW

Both off you many thanks for showing your photies they are brill and the tracks are great what go with them i have not been yet but i feel i no the place already and cant wait i hope i can do the same for you all when i get back thanks again they where fantastic and WELL DONE!!!!!!

Pip

x :pele
Thats fab Allan, I recognise one of the beach sellers :D. great photos - just takes you right back there.
alan looked at yours too they fab how do you post photos i not a clue
Just follow the instructions on the site its really easy :)
Brilliant! Is the one of V.J's restaurant Golden Goa at Ashvem?
One word to you both "FANTASTIC" it brings back the memories, as I was there last Christmas. Thank you both. Jxk8.
PS music was good choice also.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=16530e6daab2fc53d796c2&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Just had another go, i think this is better than my last effort,
getting into this now! :lol:
Roxey you have created a monster :evil:
Allan.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=2530b7f8bcb04087228389&skin_id=0&&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

OOPS !! try this one :oops: :oops:
getting to big for my boots , allan
also my music has changed I must remember my limitations.
:wow These ara fantastic :lol: I love watching them. I think these may well end up on a par with the trip reports! I imagine hubby will do this (being the man, so much better with equipment you understand :rofl ) and I will do the trip report.
Brilliant Allan, even more brilliant is the last shot with the lads, the one in blue is my 'adopted' son :D I have known him and his family since he was 7yrs old - he just rang me last a few days ago. I am going to his wedding in June in Karnatika - how lovely to see him, will give him a ring tomorrow to let him know his photo is on here.
So Simon is getting married then Roxey, we have also known him for a few years now he really is a lovely lad he even gave us presents to take back home for the girls who we brought out last year, tell him Allan Marian Lois Nicola & Vikki send their love & best wishes.
allan.
I phoned him yesterday Allan, I told him you had put his photo on here, he was thrilled. He said is very hot now and Candolim busier -T shirt sales not brilliant but he is doing OK
He is indeed a great lad and as you say, very kind
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.