Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yes it works

You have some beautiful photos, and the sound track is perfect.

GM
A beautiful introduction for anyone thinking of visiting Goa , and bound to bring back happy memories for anyone who already has.
Thank you
Really Really good :tup was one of the pics of Bobbie from Ganish's shack ? if not he has a double.

Alan
Fantastic! You captured so many brilliant pictures. Thanks for sharing with us x
Thanks for the nice comments :D Alan, not sure where Ganish's shack is, the lad in blue (I know as Simon) does sell t shirts etc. on the beach, he is generally around the White Horse shack. the other in red is Michael, his brother - he doesnt work on the beach but is occasionally on a stall at the night market.
That is fantastic I have a huge smile on my face and a lump in my throat thanks for sharing :)
thankyou so much , just the thing to cheer me up on a wet and windy sunday , love shirleyv
The pictures say it all - and the soundtrack adds that little bit extra. Thanks for letting us into your holiday experiences :tup
Excellent pictures Carol, what a lovely way of showing them. You couldn't have picked a better soundtrack. I could cry :oops: :( :)
The Mrs has tears in her eyes watching this!! Not me you understand! Ha ha! Thank you for sharing this it's fantastic!!! Three weeks tomorrow can't come quick enough :lol:
Thank You! Only been back 2 days, and still depressed.! The photo's and music cheered me up!
wow just about sums it up
I thoroughly enjoyed them...thank you for sharing. :)

Jenx
they are great, really put me in the mood for Saturday!!! :lol:
Thank you, for sharing your holiday with us...... :D
Gorgeous pix, it looks amazing.
GREAT pictures carole well done brought a tear to my eyes. :)
wow lovely colourful beautiful pictures. I love seeing peoples pictures of Goa. Im not going for a little while yet but Im so eager to see whats in store so thanks for sharing!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.