Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
soviva hotel
5 Posts
Tunisia is great, different, but OK. I hope you like to be hot, because in August, believe me, you WILL be! We went in August, but we stayed at Skanes, at the Skanes el Hana, loved it.
Hi

I've been to the Golden Soviva next door (on the same complex) which was very nice. The Golden Soviva is the smaller 4 star sister hotel but shares all the facilities of Club Soviva.

Have a look in the hotel review section.
I've stayed in the Soviva a few years ago Samantha and it was absolutely fine, with a beautiful pool. The only problem for me is that it is at the far end of PEK, so it is quite a long walk if you want to get to the Marina area. Anyway, exercise is good for you and if you don't fancy it there are plenty of taxis which are very cheap, as well as the tuktuks and the little tourist train.

If it is your first time in Tunisia you will find lots of information on just about anything if you trawl through this site. If there is anything you can't find I'm sure one of us will be able to help. As numberplease says, it will certainly be hot :sun :sun :sun I hope you have a wonderful time.
Hi Samantha

We stayed at the Golden Soviva about 5 years ago which was great. :lol:
We stayed half board and meals were eaten in the Club Soviva. There were a large selection of meals and deserts to choose from, everything we tried was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The main pool was fantastic with the large slides, open a couple of times a day. Our son was only 8 at the time and he didn't want to come home. The entertainment was great for families with young children but it was basically the same thing each night so did get a bit boring after a while. You can go to other Hotels and sample there entertainment. It is quite a long way from the marina but we used to get a tuk tuk or a couple of times we walked along the beach, careful not to burn your feet on the sand though stay close to the sea as it is scorching in August. We are also going back to PEK again in August, but this time we are staying at the Hotel Kanta Residance which is close to the marina. :sun

Hope you have a wonderful holiday. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.