Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday Lisa :tup

Any chance of a quick review to help others who might be considering going http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Thanks
Graham
glad to hear you had a good experience .... we are off in 2 weeks to this hotel and we are not sure what to expect now :-0

any good tips ???? for trips etc ??
Glad you enjoyed your holiday Lisa. I haven't stayed at the Soviva for a few years as it's rather too far out from the centre for me but when I did stay there some years ago I thoroughly enjoyed the hotel itself and found the staff lovely.
Hi Paddywack
We enjoyed the camel caravan booked on the Soviva beach, and also the quad biking. Haggle for a good deal tho, it works. The parasailing on the beach is a bargain at only £10.
If you fancy a change for a night out Sultana in PEK is excellent (a restaurant) as is the aeroplane restaurant at the Hawaai centre.
The Irish Bar in PEK is also nice, we watched football there and the food is cheap and good.
When we first got to Soviva we were given a very poor room but complained and were moved immediately.
Enjoy!!
:tup Thanks for thats Lisa - very helpful - this time next week we will be about there !!
A little aprehensive but still looking forward to it.
Honest mate I'm jealous it's great!! Bit of a culture shock at first but I'd definitely return.
Also remember that the pedalos on the beach are free :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.