Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Yes credit cards are accepted in Menorca almost every where, but i would advise taking some euros as you dont want to get caught sort!! :rofl
Get yourself a Nationwide account

You can draw cash out over there and get the best rate of exchange too

No charges whatsoever

Done this last year will repeat in Cala n Bosch next month too

Thank me later :)

:rofl :rofl
:rofl
Just opened a Nationwide flex account. Just have to deposit our holiday money now.
Me too...opened a Nationwide account I mean. Any idea how long the cards take to come? Sent the form back almost two weeks ago.
Not sure how long it took for the card to come. think it was about 10-14 days. The PIN arrived a few days after the card.
Thanks, phoned them this morn and they confirmed they were ordered last week so hopefully should be here any day. Just got to round up all my spending money and deposit it ready to spend :) Only concern is that I've never used a cash machine abroad so I'm hoping we don't have any problems. Will be taking a couple of back up cards just in case though :tup
Machine are basically the same as over here so you will be fine
:sun2 :sun2
:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.