Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Just got back did 2 trips Catamaran and jeep tour cost £75 there are some expensive trips like the flight to Fogo £200+ we didn't eat out just got drinks on the keep trip. You could go and spend zilch we took about 350 euro and brought half back it handy to have some small change or notes for tips. You can book trips with Visa but they charge extra we booked with Thomsons but there are independent operators as you go on the beach who I think are cheaper. Tip if you want duty frees get them on the plane out as they usually run out on the return.
oh, that is handy to know. Many thanks for the reply and i'll make a note on the duty free info too. :)
Hiya again,

I'm not sure what range of clothing to take with me, does it get particualy chilly in the evenings or do you go around in your jeans and jumper?
Been in June and Feb never felt cold at night in fact most nights ate out on the verandah areas just depends how you tend to feel yourself probably advisable to have a cardigan or fleece even if its just for the temperature shock when returning home :)
We were there in November and on some nights I did need a lightweight cardi. You'll have a brilliant time it was one of the best holidays we've ever had. I'm so so so jealous :) . They ran out of most things on the duty free on our return flight too. Luckily we got what we wanted on the way out!
oooh, thanks for that. I'm well looking forward to it, not been abroad for 2 years, getting excited now. :)
is english currency accepted well for exchange or general use?

ta
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.