Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
spring card
4 Posts
Having stayed at the Bitacora many times we have had our Spring card for quite a few years, it entitles you as a guest to get 15% on all purchases in the Hotel, food at lunch around the pool and all your drinks including the mini bar in your room. There are also a number of shops that will give you 10% discount on certain items when you show your card, a list is in the Springs magazine which will be in your room, now for the catch, they will only give you one when you have stayed at the Hotel more than once, so if this is your first visit you will not be eligible. This was done a couple of years ago due to the high demand and probably because it was costing the Hotel a lot of money because a lot of people only went the one time. We will be there in 5 weeks and believe me it is a great Hotel.
Hi,
Stayed at the Bitacora for the first time last year, had heard that info & application for Spring Card would be in room......they weren't, so got form from reception, handed it in there & then but unfortunately they said they couldn't process it before we left so had to pay bill in full when we checked out.
Card arrived about 2-3 weeks after we got home.
This year we're going to the Arona Gran & hoping to save a few euros on the bar bill :lol:
HTH Tom :)
PS thought the Bitacora was an excellent hotel sure you'll enjoy it too.
(if it was no good wouldn't have booked another Spring hotel)
Stayed at the Vulcano last year for the first time and no problem getting a Spring Card. Even if they don't give it to you until near the end of your holiday you still get the discount taken off when you pay your final bill.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.