Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi David,

Sveti Vlas is a small (but rapidly developing) village which is around 6 kilometres from Sunny Beach, you will find some photos HERE.

IIRC, Zora village is a 'holiday village/hotel complex' at the Northern end of Sunny Beach.

Baldur
Thanks for the reply and the pictures Baldur. Do you know if St. Vlas is easy to get to from Sunny Beach?
Hi David,

Yes, there will be regular buses, or taxis are plentiful (if rather expensive in the resorts, by Bulgarian standards) - agree a price before the trip.

One of the Balkan Holidays reps based at Hotel Pomorie in Sunny Beach used to cycle into work from Sveti Vlas daily.

Baldur
hi baldur,you seem to know a lot about the area,do youknow the best restrants near st vlas,also is there any horseriding nearby,and any thing for 2 16 year old boys to do,as my son will be 16 out there anything special for his birthday??? cheers
Hi charlton111,

I know more about the Northern Black Sea coast than the South - restaurants are a difficult thing to recommend, as one that may have been great last year may have changed hands or undergone other changes which makes it not so good this year. See the sticky topic to which I have linked in my other reply to you.

Djanny's in Sunny Beach (at the rear of the outdoor market/bazar) has been consistently recommended over the last three years.

Horse riding is certainly mentioned on Sunny Beach websites, but I have never noticed where it may be located.

There are things like day cruises, jeep safaris, and many other trips which your son would probably enjoy and I'm sure that many of the restaurants would be happy to organise a special birthday meal for him, if you have a word with them in advance.

Baldur
Hi Charlton 111

As Baldur says there is horse riding in s/b if memory serves it is just down behind the Wela hotel which as you come into s/b from Vlas is on the right hand side just as you enter the resort, will check location when out next week and post update from s/b
thanks for the photo link Baldur, which was really interesting but a bit frightening - I didnt realise sunny beach was quite as built up and busy as that. It looks as if st vlas is quite near, is it an ok walk along to it from sunny beach/possible to go along the beach? Is the beach at sunny beach packed all the way along or is there quieter bits???? (we are going to the majestic but dont mind walking) thanks!
hi,i think it will be possible to walk from Majestic to St.Vlas.I'll reccommend the beach in St.Vlas than this one in Sunny beach because it is crowded while in Vlas is quieter and sea cost is large.There are several bars and places where to eat at the beach also,it is nice.In the centre of St.Vlas there are much shops but not too much restaurants-one restaurant,one chinese reastaurant,fish reastaurant and a kafe/pizza
Hi Anyone know the new Panorama Fort Complex - can anyone tell me if you are near St Vlas beach from the complex and if the complex is very busy ? Also how easy it is to get a taxi or bus from the complex to Sunny Beach?
thank you discolazur f - we are looking forward very much to visiting bulgaria and sunny beach but as we are more used to very big and empty (and freezing) beaches, (Northumberland) I think it'll be nice to be able to walk and explore somewhere quieter.
You are welcome,BMM.if you have any other questions-just ask:)Have a nice holiday in Bg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.