Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I think it's a bit risky to base your choice on the availability of Efes. We went to a hotel in Turkey that had Efes included in it's AI. The following year they switched it to Tuborg. I guess they will serve whatever they can get a good deal on.
The problem with AI is all operators now state that AI is based on last years operations and is subject to change. Basically they can do what they like. We went to what was suppose to be a good AI, well it might be in the summer but off season it was dire when i complained I was told that I should read the small print.
Marg
No of course I would not base my whole holiday choice on bottled beer.

I am looking for a gd 4/5 star all inclusive that serves international brands - & will do my research on the hotels before booking - but would still like my choice of bottled beer. If the hotels with a choice are crap I will obviously not book it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.