Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sorry Tracy, the guy I mentioned is in Kerala until tomorrow. If I get a response I will PM you.
I guess you have searched the rental sites by date but this place looks nice, not expensive either http://www.homeaway.co.uk/p1051103
PM me if you are still looking. I know of some apartments owned by the guy who owns the Bistro (embarrassed I can't remember his name now).

They are above the bank beach side) on the Candolim/ Calangute Road. If you know the area you'll have seen these apartments (they were being fitted out last year). Views across the beach to the sea + private pool. There are 4 apartments in total each with three double bedrooms but they can be sub-divided down into four two bed and four one bed apartments too.

Anyway an English guy (Peter) is managing them for him this season. I probably have photos somewhere if you send your e-mail address.

Anyway worse case I can give you Peter's email & mobile in Candolim and he'll be able to fill you in with the details.

They are VERY nice......

Just be gone by the 23rd March as we turn up them and I don;t want it to be fully booked....lol
Hi, we have finally managed to find accommodation and booked the Silver Sands Hideaway. Not stayed here before but it looks really nice and we know where it's located.

Thanks Katie for asking around and thanks Fritz for the info about the apartments......it's worth bearing in mind in future.

10 weeks today....bring it on! :cheers

(just need to sort out the dreaded visa's now!!!!
Glad you are sorted Tracy and sorry I couldn't help.

I applied last week for my in-laws and didn't find it a problem at all. The website's not the best but by all accounts VFS seems to have now got its act together.

We called into the SSH a few weeks ago to check it out for some friends. It looks very, very nice.
No worries Katie.....It's nice to know we have poeple like you out there who can ask around. Fingers crossed everything will run smooth with visas then. Good to know you thought the hotel looked nice.

Thanks again

Tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.