Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Got some details when I dig 'em out, will PM you tomorrow t-time(ish) after footie/pub hic hic.
Rising waves / pretty petals in Candolim both had vacancies when I enquired in March.
Think the rates at both were 1500rps per night for twin/double with a/c.
The White House in Candolim quoted me 1450 per night for Jan 2012
A lady built a new house last year, close to where we stay (behind Bob's Inn) and it has 5 letting bedrooms with separate access. They all have bathrooms (one or two with baths rather than showers!), balconies and TV. Basic but good size and because they're new, very clean. I think she's looking for 1000-1200 rps per night but may negotiate because she needs to get established. It's a quiet area but not far from beaches etc.

PM me if you want contact details.
Hi All
just been told of this site on TA.
we have been to baga 5 times missed the last two years now
going back in Jan.
We are looking for appartments this time, before it was Santiago hotel.
would like to be close to CSM rd if any one can help
Charlie
Welcome to HT Charlie :wave:

Some of the regulars will be along soon to give you some info :tup
Just had a phone call from accomodation owner in Candolim asking if we were definately going as she is full and has someone asking for rooms, maybe busy next season.
my dates have changed now going around 16th jan for 3 weeks cant find a thing for less than £700 :( I found some hotels cheaper than that :duh
hi have you tried owners direct website for a private rental we have just booked a one bedroom apartment with full kitchen tv air con etc for 3 weeks from 12th jan for £310 its in the kyle gardens complex on calangute baga road.
Try Spice Villas. They have apartments and villas from Candolim to Siolim info@spice-villas.com. Very good to deal with and the twice I have stayed at their properties has been excellent
captain lobos is on the csm road close to the beach :cheers
I am looking in Candolim maybe I need to look at Calangute after 12 years :D
I have tried captain lobos, they are full from Jan 24th. till end of Feb.
looking for a number or website for apartments called Lucys,they are on CSM rd nerxt to Bernards cafe.
if any one can help. Or any apartments in that area.
Thanks
Charlie
Just had 2 replies from Owner's Direct, for 2 enquiries made, for acommodation for 6 to 8 weeks during Jan/Feb 2013, both fully booked until March 2013

Who said the dream was over ??

The Preacher
Hi Preacher - What area are looking to stay in? What type of accommodation?
Hi Roma

Just testing the water really. there are 4 of us so 2x1 bedroom apartments, in Candolim / Calangute with cooking facilities would be ideal, have you any recommendations

Regards
The Preacher
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.