Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
wow I have emailed everyone and everywhere now and every where is full thats just typical really and I just knew this would happen..its a shame I have been let down on here and now yet again my Goa holiday is in ruins what a waste of £680 :(
this site shows some hotel vacancies that are in your budget for around the time you want.
don't know if they actually have vacancies when you proceed with the query.

http://www.hotels-en.besthoteloffers.net/SearchedHotel.aspx?
Vegasone give Otel.com a try they have loads of hotels available, there is also a 'like' button for facebook at the bottom of the page which gives you an extra 10% discount.
I dont want a hotel I am there for 3 weeks and need an apartment with tv and kitchen
lots of the hotel rooms have TV and one or two (Alexandras) have some rooms with a kitchenette

I just suggested hotels as you were saying that you would lose your airfare.
Try http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/goa there are a lot of apartments for rent for the dates you need, good luck, :tup
Lin
Vegasone - will PM you phone number of JJ'S (Friends Bar & Restaurant) more or less opposite Ruffles and the Whispering Palms Beach Road, about 5 mins walk to beach and less than 400 yards to Candolim crossroads.
Text Anthony and he will get back pretty quick, if he is full ask about Green Peace apartments or Green Peace Enclave, they are both at the back of JJ's adding 12 min to your walk to the beach. All 3 places recommended.
Don't lose your flights, just turn up, there will always be a place that will accept your budget.
Spike.
Vegasone I just thought a hotel would be better than loosing your money on your flights :que
I don't understand Vegasone, what happened with the apartment at Angelas ?, I phoned them on your behalf weeks ago now and they confirmed an apartment was available for you, this info was passed on to you Last thing I heard from you was your post asking how far Angelas was from Magnum Resort, then nothing else so assumed the apartments weren't to your taste :que .

If you havent got any accommodation sorted just book a hotel for your first night, you won't have any problem finding an apartment once you are there.
roxey those rooms were too far away for us thanks tho and thanks everyone for the pms I have done all the sites with our dates and nohing is available lol so I think we are going to hotel it for a couple of nights when we get there :sun2
I have found some apartments in Calangute near Neelam Grand Hotel..has anyone got any idea how far that is from the beach please.......dont want to stay in Calangute but have to keep options open as there is no where else
Have a look on google map, it shows where it is - type in CALANGUTE,GOA,INDIA and zoom in. Seems to be around 10 min walk to the beach, but for me I wouldn't want to go through all the hassle on that road every day.
http://www.neelamsthegrand.com/
yes I saw that its a walk for the beach no wonder the apartments are cheap lol

will keep looking
think I have found somewhere Laxmi apartments near football ground anyone stayed there?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.