Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
summer 2013
8 Posts
trasjohno,

It's normally 12-13 months prior to the departure date but keep checking as it varies by airline.

Darren
Thomson have launched their summer 2013 flights today.
scheduled airlines 330 days in advance.
Hello...
I have looked for flights to Turkey today for 2013 and they are far too expensive. Jet2, thomson and thomas cook I think I looked at. If they don't come down I doubt I will be able to afforad DIY next year! :-(

Will keep looking though. :cheers
I always find prices expensive as soon as they are released, because airlines know that if your booking this far in advance it is important, weddings, meetings etc..

The tip is to find that elusive middle point, usually for summer it is November/December when no one is booking because they are struggling to pay for Xmas/Xmas parties etc...
I shall keep that in mind. I know I booked easy jet last year around September time for this summer, but with a lot of low cost airlines going for Turkey I was just musing if the day's of cheapish flights had long gone... Hopefully still bag a bargain. :cheers
yes exactly i am awaiting easyjet releasing their flights for next september...got a great price for this year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.