General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Summer 2014
6 Posts
Suspect that might be down to loads of claims due to flight delays. They need to pay for it somehow.
Looking at packages for malta and the canaries for next may. They are high though :(
looking online and they 200+more than this year, shocking... im just wait till they do deals or the prics comes down lower
I had a good laugh today. Well lets just say, if i didn't laugh, i would have cried ;) got an email from first choice.

(We went to lanzarote with them a couple of years ago, £1400 or thereabouts for a weeks AI week before the may half term)

Saw the price (£1240) a weeks AI in Tenerife leaving on 15th april. Wow, i thought that sounds like a bargain! It was actually £1240 each :que , for a week in april!!!!
Are they for real? Who in their right mind would pay this sort of money. It beggers belief :rofl

Needless to say i wont taking them up on their offer!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.