Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Summmer 2013
10 Posts
We already have bookings for 2013 with low deposits and if booked in 2012 for 2013 you get 2012 prices.

John
I read somewhere that Thomson/First choice are releasing summer 2013 on april 26th, there is also a sign in the local one saying summer 2013 holidays coming soon which normally happens about a month before. This was about the same date as last year too ;)
Hi i was in our local travel agent on Thursday and he said it would be near the end of April before 2013 brochures were issued. A free child place is our big incentive and also we have got Egypt for this year again. Were going to try Turkey again, we were at the Holiday Village a few years ago and enjoyed it!!!
2012 is the last time we will book through a tour operator....After booking and paying in full through thomson for this years holiday i have since priced the same holiday on the same flight to the same hotel on the same date £900 cheaper if i DIY it.
Our local TA has said 2013 holidays will be on sale 3rd May ;)
i would like to work in marmaris in 2013, has anyone got any info or experiences that would help me out? i am going in may for three months and need to get something organised!
Aimee2107,

Welcome onboard :tup
You may find this useful as well as the Turkish Embassy that details the requirements and visa forms.

Darren
Hi Aimee,
Sorry to be negative but I don't think it is easy, unless you plan to work for a tour operator as a rep. If you don't do it properly with a work permit you risk being deported immediately and banned from Turkey for something like 5 years. There is a lot on http://www.turkishliving.com about this. I would ask the question there if I were you, there are some very knowledgeable people.

Apartment rental in beautiful area of Turkey, perfect location for a wonderful holiday http://www.turuncapartment.com
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.