Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
went to this hotel 3 years ago no kettles in room then
Looks as if my old kettle will be taking a holiday again :cheers

It doesn't often go to Turkey.
Have a super holiday Mike and Marn... :tup Looking forward to your report.

23 days for us can't come quick enough. :sun2
Will do our best Ronnie. I'm feeling OK at the moment, everything is clear.

Just hope one of those paragliders doesn't land on top of me :rofl

Marn.
Hi all

I thought I would update everyone with a separate thread on the Sun City, Olu Deniz.

On my latest invoice from Direct Holidays a small Information section was included that states the following:
Brochure amendment - As the hotel no longer has a Private Beach, A shuttle to the beach and sandwiches or fruit juice on the beach is No Longer Available
Brochure Amendement - Mountain Bikes or Canoes are No Longer Available.

We booked on 1st March and partly chose this Hotel as the last time we went we loved the Private Beach as it is more secluded and there was no need to worry about getting a space. The pedaloes and canoes were also a great way of getting around the lagoon.
I have emailed the Hotel asking for conformation but thety must be having SMTP problems as a contact form on the Web has issues. I used the reservation form instead. I'll post an update (If I ever receive one!)

I might phone Direct Holidays to confirm this and am also looking at alternatives in case my other half wants to go to an alternative Hotel as, if the sunbed situation was bad before they got rid of the Private Beach, I suspect it will be complete mayhem when it is full and everyone is looking for one!!

Comments appreciated from anyone recently returned from the Sun City who are able to confirm or suggest a reason for this amendment.

Many Thanks.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Just had an invoice from Direct Holidays that states the Private Beach is no longer available (And the free shuttle bus, drink/sandwiches and canoes etc).

Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

One of the reasons we booked here was due to the Private Breach as we loved it the last time we were there.
Still interested to hear from anyone recently returning from the Sun City in Olu if the Private Beach is still available.

I've still not received a reply from the Hotel but other forums tend to suggest the facilities Direct Holidays tell me have been withdrawn are still available (from early May holiday makers returning) :que :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.