Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sun creams
8 Posts
Hi Nigel,

You will find a good selection of all the well known sun creams and toiletries in the mini markets, but don't know if "the hawian selection" is available.

One little tip - if you want to take advantage of the 'designer' gear on offer at great prices, you should consider travelling well under your travel weight limit, not slightly!

Peter
On subject of baggage allowance,can anyone tell me weight/dimensions of suitcases when travelling in and out of Bulgaria. I'm sure i read recently about both weight and size of cases allowed to travel being reduced .Thanks,Gerry :)
Hi Kilty,

Luggage allowance depends on the travel company/airline. For Balkan Holidays, the limits are on THIS page.

Not sure about dimensions, and I think any size restrictions only apply to hand luggage - suggest check with the airport.

Peter

You will find a good selection of all the well known sun creams and toiletries in the mini markets, but don't know if "the hawian selection" is available.

How are this type of product priced in comparison to UK??
Hi McPetrus,

Dunno, have never bought there. Have always taken our own from UK since our usage is low - sun lovers we are not.

Peter
We were in Sunny Beach last year and if I'm not mistaken the suncreams were slightly cheaper over there which isn't normally the case in most holiday destinations.
When we ran low on suncream last year we bought the local stuff and it was fine. Can't remember the price but it deff wasn't expensive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.