Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
sun4u .com
18 Posts
Seems a bit strange. I can't imagine that any tour operator or bedbank is going to wait until the end of the season to be paid. Also the third party should not be giving this sort of information out. Who did they book your accommodation with?
one of the agents actually owns the 2 hotels that i booked . they confirmed that they had not been paid
I can understand them not being paid in advance but the end of the season?
still no joy from this co . got thru to head office at birmingham .told no chance of refund .asked for cancellation invoice . told me they had sent two. . when they came it was confirmation /accomodation and booking conditions . what an incompetent co, they are .
How did you find this company overall. They have made a has of the booking process getting all the details wrong 5 times, they are the worst people to contact in the world. They took £600 from my bank account without my permision so I have cancelled. They refuse to give my money back £900.
arrogant . uncompromising, and "we know better than you "sir" oh did i mention incompetent as well '
went to sun4u office bham . latest excuse for not refunding money is the extremely high cost of employing extra staff to cope with vlocanic ash problem . there were app 6 people in the office .another lie.time this company was looked into by trading standards .it seems to be a case of take the money and forget you . : : :duh
Have any of you made a writen complaint? You can complain to ATBA and they will help you. Let me know if any of you have made a claim and how you got on. I am in the process right now.
Sun4u also trade under~:
Algarve Breakaways.com
Barcelona Breakaways
Barcelona Breakaways.com
Bargains from Beachsun
Bargains from Sun 4 U
Beach Sun Holidays
Blue Bird Transfers
Bluebirdtransfers.com
Bonus Breakaways
Bonusbreakaways.com
Caribbean Breakaways
Coach Air
Coach Air.com
Costa Brava Breakaways
Costa Brava Breakaways.com
FlyBeachSun.co.uk
FlyBeachSun.com
flywithusdirect.com
Golden Sun4U
Golden Sun4U.com
On The Case Holidays
On The Case Travel
OnTheCaseHolidays.co.uk
OnTheCaseHolidays.com
OnTheCaseTravel.co.uk
OnTheCaseTravel.com
Single Parent Holiday Savers
Ski 4 U Direct.com
Ski Breakaways
Ski Breakaways.com
Sun 4 U
Sun 4 U Direct.com
Sun 4 U Travel
Sun4Uflights.co.uk
Sun4Uflights.com
The Travel-Market.com

The Abta numbers listed for them on the Abta site do not correspond with the Abta number on their website :que
tried abta .entered" sun4udirect" AND " abta no NI2IX "AS POST CODE . . WAS NOT RECOGNISED ON THEIR WEBSITE . ALSO PUT THEIR POSTCODE
  • Edited by Glynis HT Admin 2010-04-28 17:07:47
    Please do not post with your caps lock on. Thanks
They are listed under sun4u.
Try this one then, this is in the public domain. abta.com/find-a-holiday/member-search?number=&name=sun+4+u&postcode=&county=&town=&list=true&x=54&y=17
Admin

there's a similar thread running on SUN4U in the DIY forum, could they be combined?
I booked what I thought was a package holiday with Sun4u - I paid the total requested on my credit card and only found out it was all in separate parts when they emailed me the various confirmations. When I complained they said not to worry! When the volcanic ash fiasco meant my flight was cancelled, they would not refund anything - told me I had to get a refund from easyjet for my flight and no refund would be forthcoming for my accomodation and transfers.
DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY. If I had booked the hotel myself, I would have been able to cancel up to 24 hours previously with no charges, I have contacted ABTA and have sent them the relevant details. Mastercard will only refund if the company goes into liquidation and my holiday insurance co. (Lloydstsb underwritten by AXA) do not want to know.
SUN4U

Sun4u has reportedly ceased trading ... click here for more details

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.