Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
sunbeds prices
9 Posts
At those extortionate prices its cheaper to buy a lilo and a sun shade for the holiday. :sun2
They were 15 euros for 2 sunbeds and umbrella last week thought I misheard him lol
Sounds about right. Some places are only 10, some 15. You will though find it quite hard to actually see what the price is before you sit down.
thanks everyone, the hotel is right on the beach, so the cheaper option is to sit round the pool, thats so expensive they wont be getting my custom. never paid that much on any holiday, usually pay around 6-8 euros in greece.
The hotel is right on the beach.Sitting on the sand is free and there is plenty of it. Why pay at all??
just to let you know, really enjoyed the holiday, but yes sunbeds on the beach are 14 euros!
yes lol I wasn't lying .............. :)
Ouch! We paid approx €4 - €8 in Costa Del Sol this year. We had a car when we visited the Algarve for a couple of years and bought a couple of chairs and brolly from the supermarket :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.