Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi, You can buy them on the day, I don't think you can pay online as they don't take credit card payment's, well they have not the last few years, but no problem getting them on the day, cash only, also the first two day's ok but the last one on 29th does not really happen as they are usually packed up and gone by midday, don't know why they keep ardvertising that day!! hope this helps. :cheers PS Also if you can get yourself along to the fishermans restraurant, (the one in candolim near the small market) some of the promoter's go for breakfast here, I have been offered free tickets for all three day's, and not just any tickets but VIP ones, its usually 1/2 days before it start's, two years on the trot that has happened to me, worth a try cos the tickets are not cheap, enjoy. :cheers
We have booked and paid online every year. I don't think they are on sale yet, I was looking myself on Monday. We ususally book through BookMyShow. I get regular e-mails from them so will let you know if and when I hear any different. Last year we didn't book until beginning of November.
Can't understand Jinnie's comments. We have gone for the last few years and the last day definately happens, it is crowded out and the busiest time. All 3 days are busy and going until 10:00 p.m. You can buy tickets on the day though, either for a single day or a 3 day ticket. We are going to buy VIP tickets this year as it was so crowded last year. The tickets are cheap, we have usually paid between £30 to £35 for 3 day passes, a bargain compared to this country. Everything kicks off after lunch but not really worth going much before 7:30 p.m. on the first 2 days on the last day we are usually there from about 4:30 to the end. You can wonder in and out though.
Thankyou very much for your replies. It's good to know we can buy them on the day. Thanks again.
Sunburn festival tickets are on sale from midnight tonight 3500rps plus 15% tax for a 3 day pass. VIP are 8000 rps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.